The Organization is comprised of the following departments:
- Projects Department - conducts planning and following up of the various programs and projects at ARASTA.
- Capacity Building Department: designing programs to build the capacities of the local community, youth and women in particular, to create a generation that can add value to the community.
- Human Rights Department: responsible for following up new legislations and working on drafting new legal projects and mechanisms to move towards an effective and efficient government plus monitoring human rights abuses and violation within the region and the federal government.
- Media and PR Department: It includes a library, a resource center, publishing a periodical newsletters.
- Statistics and Research Department: Preparing, arranging and administrating research studies based on scientific tools and methodologies.
- Administration and Finance Department - responsible for internal administrative and financial operations of the administration.
ARASTA’s Board of Directors is made up of the Head of organization, the Deputy Head of organization, and the Department coordinators. ARASTA’s Board of Directors that includes the coordinators of the various departments and programs. Most ARASTA’s programs have advisory committees that suggest projects and follow up their executions.